You checked the chracteristic Calendar Day for a specific Sales Quote in the standard report Sales Quote Volume (technical ID CODCQTIB_Q0001) and noticed it is shown an incorrect value.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Work Center Business Analytics and the View Design Reports.
- Show all reports and open standard report Sales Quote Volume (ID CODCQTIB_Q0001).
- Remove all selections which are not mandatory and enter the Sales Quote ID XYZ (Sales Quote you would like to check the report values for).
- Start the report.
- Go to the report view and click on the + for the Rows.
- Add the characteristic Calendar Day.
- You will notice that it shows a different day then in the Sales Quote itself.
In this specific sales quote XYZ the date field on the header was changed to a different date.
The characteristic Calendar Day shows the date from the item and not the header. Changes on the header date are not reflected on the item.
Please use the characteristic Calendar Day (Header) (ID DOC_PST_DATE) as this corresponds to the date field shown on the sales quote UI.
Sales Quote Volume; Calendar Day; incorrect value; Angebotsvolumen; CODCQTIB_Q0001; Sales Quote; standard report , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem