When looking at the list of users assigned to a particular role in the Roles menu found at Menu > Security > Roles, the user who is currently logged in is excluded from the list despite being a member of the role in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Navigate to Menu > Security > Roles
- Click a Role and Click "Assign Users"
- Alternatively, click the role and at the top right, click the Users button
- Search for the user that is currently logged in
This issue is currently behaviour by design, to remove the possibility that a User can escalate their own privileges or rights.
An enhancement requested has been raised to increase visibility of the current user. Please vote the enhancement and follow the comment section for updates;
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI-ADM , Roles, Security, Monitoring, Users/Teams , Problem