You are able to create an account on the External Career Site with two different email addresses
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the External Career Site
2. Click on Create an account
3. Enter one email address in the first field "Email Address"
4. Enter a different email address in the second field "Retype Email Address" > error/warning message "Your email address doesn't match the repeated one. Please try again" appears
5. Fill out all the required field
6. Accept data privacy statement
7. Click on "Create Account"
8. Account (linked to the first email address) is successfully created and user is logged into the External Career Site
It seems to be a code issue with Mobile Apply.
If Mobile Apply is enabled then it is possible able to create the candidate profile even if the email addresses are mismatched. But with Mobile Apply disabled it is not possible to create any profiles if the email addresses are mismatched.
The Engineering Team are working on the code fix and the issue will be resolved with the b2005 release.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , Problem