- When I try to complete the Onboarding or Offboarding process I get a timestamp error
- "An error has occurred.
Please return to the home page to continue accessing your account. If the error still appears, close the browser and re-start Onboarding. Error Time Stamp:20200110054008."
- Logs: Database update failed. --> Cannot set column 'Value'. The value violates the MaxLength limit of this column.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to Onboarding
- Complete the process
- Click next on a panel or submit the process
- error displays
- The Max Length of an Index Field is 300
- By using the Key as an Index field in Super Admin > Processes > Click on Index Fields beside Process
- You're Contradicting what you want on the panel to the Index Fields logic
- I suggest either using a key that is not an Index Field on the panel or Deleting the current key as Index Field
Database update failed. --> Cannot set column 'Value'. The value violates the MaxLength limit of this column. Panels, error, process, Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-OFF , Offboarding , Problem