While assigning the credit segment to the custom check rule in the SSCUI 102623, the following error appears
"Entry XX does not exist in UKM_CHCK_STEP (check entry)"
- Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM)
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to app Manage Your Solution and select the SSCUI 102623.
- Select New Entries and create a custom check rule in customer namespace either Z* or Y* and save the entry.
- Select the custom check rule and navigate to the option Credit Segment under the Dialog Structure.
- Select an individual step for the check rule and click on continue.
- The system throws the error "Entry XX does not exist in UKM_CHCK_STEP (check entry)".
The reason you are getting this error is because the individual step is not assigned to the custom check rule.
- On the creation of the custom check rule, select the custom check rule.
- Navigate to the option Checks under the Dialog Structure.
- Click on New Entries.
- Assign an Individual Step to the check rule.
- Save the entry.
- Once the individual step is assigned, navigate to the Credit Segment option and assign the credit segment for the particular check rule and individual step.
SSCUI 102623, Define Checking Rules, S4_PC, FIN-FSCM-CR, Individual step, S/4HANA Cloud, UKM_CHCK_STEP, Credit segment , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , Problem