For Quick Apply requisitions, the users cannot go back to RMK using the buttons available in RCM after completing the application.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recuriting Management (RCM)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Reproducing the Issue
- As a candidate apply for a job requisition that has Quick Apply enabled;
- On the RCM site, complete all the required fields and click Apply;
- On the Thank You screen, click the "Back to Job Listing" button;
- Expected result is that the user is taken to RMK site but instead the user is taken to the RCM External Careers site.
In b1911 certain RMK redirect behavior did not work as expected for Quick Apply if Job Marketing was not enabled in Provisioning.
- Go to Provisioning > Company Settings;
- Check the option Enable Job Marketing;
- Save the configuration.
If you are a customer and don't have a partner engaged, submit an incident to support asking to enable such option in Provisioning.
Quick Apply, Buttons, Redirect, RCM, RMK, Recruiting , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integrations & Intelligent Services , Problem