When trying to add or update a Location using the Import Data Tool, the background job fails and the following error can be seen in the logs:
|The system could not add the record for one or more reasons: com.sap.db.jdbc.exceptions.JDBCDriverException: SAP DBTech JDBC: : foreign key constraint violation: TrexUpdate failed on table 'SCHEMA_STAGE_TMS:PA_LOCN' with error: Row Locking failed on referenced Table;from table SCHEMA_STAGE_TMS:PA_LOCN to table SCHEMA_STAGE_TMS:PA_FACILITY, expected rowlocks 1 but processed rowlocks 0 differ, rc=1535.|
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- In Learning Administration, go to System Administration > Tools > Import Data
- Select Action as 'Import Data'
- Select Record Type as 'References'
- Select Import Option as 'Add'
- Click 'Choose File' to select your import data file.
- Click 'Submit'.
- The background job will fail and you can download the Error Log to see the error message.
This error references the PA_FACILITY table and it means the Facility provided in the file does not exists.o'
Check if Facility entity already exists in LMS or if there isn't a typo.
An extra space at the end of the FacilityID can also cause this error.
import data tool, error, location, com.sap.db.jdbc.exceptions.JDBCDriverException , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , Problem