When a supervisor tries to either record learning or assign/remove learning to his/her subordinates, the Select button is missing under the Card View.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Create 2 users and make 1 as supervisor and the other a subordinate.
- Make sure that there are items available in the catalog
- Make sure that the users have access to the same catalog
- Supervisor needs permission to Record Learning
- Go to My Employees tab
- Under Supervisor Links, click "Record Learning"
- Then, select "Item based event"
- Click the plus sign from Items
- Catalog screen will pop up
- Switch from List to Card view
- Select button will be missing
In a past release for Foundation, the UX design of the Catalog 3 card view was updated. When the CSS rules were changed to match the updated design, the inner detail container height was not accounted for.
This means that in cases where the browser failed to identify the height rule as incorrect, the action container would be pushed outside the card.
Engineering team fixed the LMS code to show the button inside the card. Fix was applied to 1911 in a Patch on January 10th.
For validated customers a patch request was submitted
select button, supervisor record learning, card view, assign/remove learning , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , Catalog , LOD-SF-CDP-INT , CDP Integrations, LMS, PM, EC etc. , Bug Filed