- When reporting from RCM, and selecting column "source details" from application, it is unclear on what the source detail categories are referring to.
- What are the definitions of the source details?
- What is the difference between Job Board:Career Site and Job Board:Direct?
- What is the difference between Corporate:Default Site and Job Board:Direct?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Corporate: Default Site = when candidate applies directly from RCM corporate site
- Example: candidate navigated to https://career#.successfactors.com/career?company=companyID, searched jobs, and clicked apply
- Job Board: Career Site = source coded RMK URL
- Job Board: Direct = candidate navigated directly to RMK career site and applied
- Example: careers.company.com > apply
- Job Board: RCM Redirect = given a job-specific RCM URL (copy/pasted from job postings tab in RCM), and redirected to RMK site, then apply
- Example: https://career#.sapsf.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=####&company=companyID&username= > redirected to RMK job posting > apply
SF, success factors, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions