We would like to delete the Item Requests on Item level in the related more section.
The expectation would be that the requests are deleted from the whole system. However, they are still appearing on the user record level and in the Item Request report as well.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- There are existing Item Requests in the system for a particular training
- Delete the requests on item level. (Item > Related More > Requests > Select them and click remove)
- Go to the corresponding user record
- Navigate to Related More > Requests
- The requests are still there
The Item requests have been created for the previous revisions of the Item. Therefore it is not possible to delete them from the new revision.
Search for the previous revision of the Item and delete the corresponding Item requests there.
item request, sf lms, reporting, item revision, request schedule , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , Problem