- Users are unable to access embedded SAP Analytics Cloud (eSAC) in various line of business applications such as SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- When you try to open a story (i.e. Aging Report for Accounts Payable) or configure a story/report in the Manage KPIs and Reports app, the following error message appears:
- It seems your profile is not configured for this system.
- Please contact your system administrator, or end this session and try again later.
- Embedded SAP Analytics Cloud (eSAC)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1911
- The SAP S/4HANA IdP (IAS or third party IdP) issues SAML assertions with subject NameID in mixed case and the embedded SAP Analytics Cloud system is case sensitive requiring a user ID in uppercase characters.
- SAP Analytics Cloud always been case sensitive when it comes to the nameId.
We're aware of the impact of case sensitivity and making it case insensitive is on our roadmap. Our development team is working on enhancing this feature long term.
At the time this KBA was created the release plan is scheduled for Q3.2020.
- Update the user IDs or aliases in the SAP S/4HANA IAS (IdP) to uppercase characters.
- If you are using a third party IdP, (Okta, Azure AD, etc.) please update the user IDs or aliases to uppercase characters (via a claim rule or by requesting help from the vendor-support) in the third party IdP.
This document and SAP‘s strategy and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- 2418513 - It seems your profile is not configured for this system message after logging into SAP Analytics Cloud
- 2824009 - Some users get the error "It seems you profile is not configured for this system" when logging into SAP Analytics Cloud configured with Custom SAML Authentication
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
C BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, contact, administrator, notify, email, LTNT, eSAC, S4HC 1911, Access to the Onboard-SAC for our S/4 HANA Cloud, Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , embedsac , sac embedded, , embedded sac-reproting does not , sac connection , app: manage kpi and report , sac embedded uppercase kba it seems , failwhale , fail whale , s4hc s/4 , requires our userids in uppercase in act , active directory. ad , sac login s4hc kba , LOD-ANA-OEM , Embedded usage of SAP Analytics Cloud , CA-GTF-SB-S4H-SAC , SAP S4H embedded SAC UI integration , LOD-ANA-AUT , SAC Licensing changed to SAC Authentication / Login issue , Problem