This article provides more information on the Career Site Builder Job Token Component.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing - All versions
The job token can be used as part of the CSB Job Page Layout. CSB allows clients to use the layouts to define standards on how RMK postings will be displayed in the website. The tokens will pull some of the information provided by RCM on that same postings.
The token data options are:
- Job Title
- Zip/Postal Code
- Dept (BizX department)
- Department (BizX category)
- Job Type
- Product Service
- Business Unit/Division
- Required Travel
- Custom Field 1
- Custom Field 2
- Custom Field 3
- Custom Field 4
- The information provided by these tokens is not customizable. The information will be displayed just as it is being provided from RCM to RMK.
- Brand is not an option available as a data token. The idea behind these tokens is so they may provide more information on the job posting of interest. CSB already provides the construction of entire Job Layout pages based on brands.
Job Token ; Custom Layouts Editor ; Job Layout , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To