A dashboard allows you to have a friendly visualization of your business data. It can also store multiple data sources/reports into one.
A consistent and organized dashboard is very important in the decision making process, as it aggregates all the required information and allows you to check trends and making comparisons.
In this KBA you are going to find out how to create a Dashboard.
SAP Cloud for Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
In order to create a dashboard, please follow with the steps below:
- Go to the Business Analytics work center and Design Dashboards view.
- Click New button.
- Type a Name.
- Click OK button.
- In the right panel, under All Reports, select the needed report views.
- Drag and drop the selected reports to the available squares.
- Select between the available Report Selections for each Report Views.
- To create connections between the Dashboards, click Define Connections button.
- Select the source dashboard for building the connection.
- Drag and drop the source dashboard to the target dashboard.
- In the new screen that has been opened, drag and drop the source field to the Define Connections area.
- Then drag and drop the target field from the left pane to the Define Connections area.
- You can also create Global Filters, by dragging and dropping fields from the Attributes tab to the Filter 1, 2, 3 or 4.
- Click Save and Close button.
Dashboard connections are interactions between the titles and they can be manually defined by you, as per your business requirements.
This option will allow you to change the selection of the reports within the dashboard at once. With this option, you can change the selection of multiple reports within the dashboard at once.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To