An exam was created using the template from the system.
Once it has been created all the questions appear randomized, however the expectation would be that they would appear in numerical order.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to LMS and navigate to System Admin > Tools > Import Data
- Download the default "Question" template from the system
- Create the questions in numerical order. For example TT_TEST_1, TT_TEST_2, TT_TEST_3 etc.
- Once the template has been completed, it can be imported using the 'Import Data' option or it can also be imported via Content > Tools > Question Import/Export in a .zip file
- Create an exam with the Assessment Builder Tool
- The questions are appearing in alphabetical order instead of in numerical order
The questions are displayed in alphabetical order because the questions have used the same prefix
If the numeric suffix is of the format 01, 02, 03 etc. instead of 1, 2, 3, 4 then they would display in the desired sort order when added to the Exam.
For example TT_TEST_1, TT_TEST_2, TT_TEST_3 should be TT_TEST_01, TT_TEST_02, TT_TEST_03, and so on.
assessment builder, exam, randomized questions, randomized, numerical order, alphabetical order , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ASB , Assessment Builder , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , Problem