Canada Provinces are being displayed as the full name instead of the ISO Code in RMK site.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Location Foundation Object
Reproducing the Issue
- Access RMK site
- Click on "Search Jobs"
- You will see the provinces of jobs posted to Canada being displayed as full name instead of ISO Code
A possible cause is the picklist for Canada Provinces is not matching with RMK mappings for Location.
Correct the picklist for Canada provinces according to the following:
- Go to Admin Center > Picklist Center
- Search for the picklist
- Adjust the labels of the provinces conforms the following:
- British Columbia (Colombie-Britannique)
- New Brunswick (Nouveau-Brunswick)
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories (Territoires du Nord-Ouest)
- Nova Scotia (Nouvelle-Écosse)
- Prince Edward Island (Île-du-Prince-Édouard)
- Quebec (Québec)
- Yukon Territory (Teritoire du Yukon)
See the below example:
canada, states, provinces, iso code, full name, RMK, label, Picklist Center , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem