You are creating a new project of project type Direct Cost Project and you want to assign a customer to this project. However the field Customer field is missing.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center
- Go to the Common Tasks & select New Project
- Select Project Type as Direct Cost Project
- Fill mandatory details & navigate to third step Define Project
- Customer field is missing
In order to see the Customer field for project type Direct Cost project, the business feature create project invoices based on project actual for internal projects should be scoped.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Go to the Implementation Projects & select Edit Project Scope
- Navigate to Questions step & select Scoping Element Project Management
- Select Project Planning and Execution & select Projects
- Select the question - Do you want to create project invoices based on project actual for internal projects? Yes
- Save and Finish the scoping
Customer field missing; Customer field missing in direct cost project; Direct cost project; Customer field missing , KBA , customer field missing , customer field missing in direct cost pr , AP-PRO , Project Processing , Problem