When you try to use the WSDL for Third-Party Logistics Integration in SOAP UI, an error occurs.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Select Communication Arrangement view.
- Find Third-Party Logistics Integration.
- Open the Third-Party Logistics Integration.
- Select View All.
- Select Technical Data tab.
- Select Edit Advanced Setting.
- Choose Outbound subtab.
- Select the Inbound Delivery Notification Replication.
- Choose Download WSDL.
In SOAP UI:
- Select File.
- Select New SOAP Project.
- In Initial WSDL, select Browser.
- Find the WSDL download.
- Click Open.
- Click Ok.
- You receive the error message:
Found nothing to import in [path]
In SOAP UI it will not work as the endpoint URL will be missing for outbound case (which is the ideal behavior). For mapping in the third party systems, the WSDL alone is sufficient. Please note that SOAP UI is meant to test inbound web services.
As the endpoint URL is missing, the system is working as designed.
SOAP integration webservice , KBA , soap , webservice , integration , AP-RC-CEC-B2B , ByD On-Demand Cloud-Process Integration B2B , How To