- The Onboarding 2.0 Academy course and the Associate certification exam are now available! All internals and partners requiring provisioning access must first be certified to obtain access. Read on for additional details about how to get started today!.
- Onboarding 2.0 should be activated only by Certified Partners.
- Implementation partners must be certified in Onboarding2.0 to start the implementation of Onboarding2.0 in customer instance and certification must be attached to incidents in launchpad before raising a request to support team.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0.
Complete the Onboarding 2.0 Academy Training!
The 1911 (collection 94) Onboarding 2.0 Academy training (THR97/e) is available via the SAP Learning Hub (Professional and Solution editions) in e-book and e-learning formats. The course will take approximately 40 hours to complete.
- Follow the certification track outlined in the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding Learning Journey.
- Join the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 and 2.0 HCM Academy Learning Room to ask questions and join live sessions related to your learning. To access Academy Learning Rooms for the first time:
- Join the Welcome Room.
- Explore SAP Learning Rooms > Human Capital Management drop-down > Enroll in the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 and 2.0 HCM Academy Learning Room.
- Register for a Learning Room onboarding session and/or refer to the How To videos for additional assistance.
Get Certified in Onboarding 2.0!
The Q4 Onboarding 2.0 certification exam (C_THR97) is available via the SAP Certification Hub. The exam will take approximately 3 hours to complete. A Certification in the Cloud subscription is required to get access to the SAP Certification Hub. Refer to the following resources for more information.
- Onboarding 2.0 Certification Exam Description
- SAP Global Certification Frequently Asked Questions:
- For general Learning Hub and Learning Room assistance, send an email to email@example.com.
- For product related questions:
- Subscribe to the external ONB2.0 Jam page. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and request access to join.
- Watch the replay of SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding: Onboarding 2.0, the next Onboarding Generation, where experts give a preview of the new Onboarding 2.0 solution, the experience, and its capabilities.
- Refer to Frequently Asked Questions and Feature Comparison 2.0 and 1.0 for more information.
Onboarding2.0 ONB2.0 Onboarding 2.0 Certification , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , How To