- [Smart Predict] Error: "Failed to generate the segment report. Please try again later." in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Error while displaying segment report in Smart Predict -> Forecast model
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Main menu -> Create -> Dataset, upload a dataset with Japanese filed name.
- Main menu -> Create -> Predictive Scenario.
- Click any type of model, for example Time Series, put the Scenario name as TS_Segment_Scenario.
- Click Create Predictive Model, put some description in the popup window.
- In Input Dataset, select the dataset which can create Segemented Forecast model.
- In Metadata variable, set the Signal data to be key.
- Fill in required information and select a segment.
- Generate model.
- After model is generated, click any of the segment to view Segment Report.
- Observe "Failed to generate the segment report. Please try again later." error.
The issue is addressed and fixed in version QRC 1 2020 and version 2020.02.
KBA , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0