In your system, the scoping element Integration of Employee Data from External Application to Cloud Solution is already scoped. You want to manually hire employees in this system. Therefore, you de-scoped this scoping element, further scoped the Personnel Administration and created Employees via Personnel Administration work center. Now you are trying to rescope this scoping element Integration of Employee Data from External Application to Cloud Solution. Upon rescoping the element, you are unable to complete the scoping changes due to the error:
Value is missing in Employee Time Item Payment Type. Restore value before finish scoping.
Currently unable to finalize these scoping changes; some of your decisions would cause inconsistencies in your fine-tuning settings or productive data.
If error messages are displayed, resolve them before you proceed.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Go to Implementation Projects view
- Select the button Edit Project Scope
- In the Scoping step, expand the scoping element Human Resources
- Expand Personnel Administration
- Select and scope the Integration of Employee Data from External Application to Cloud Solution
- There will be conflicts shown
- Disable scoping element for Payroll
- There will be no conflicts
- Continue with the scoping steps and click on Finish
- System throws the error
The system does not allow you to scope the Personnel Administration, create Employees and then remove it from scope and scope the Employee Replication because it will throw errors and cause inconsistencies in your system.
Once you create an Employee either from Employee Replication or from Personnel Administration, the system will not allow you to change the scope for this topic.
Master Data Replication, Employee, Integration of Employee Data from External Application to Cloud Solution, Payroll, Personnel Administration, Human Resources , KBA , human resources , personnel administration , external application to cloud solution , integration of employee data , master data replication , payroll , employee , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , Problem