It shows an error "???NO_VENDOR_NAME???" when a candidate applies to a Quick Apply enabled job requisition on career site.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- The Quick Apply functionality is available since b1911 release
Reproducing the Issue
- As a candidate, apply to a Quick Apply enabled job requisition on career site
- Complete the application form and click the 'Apply' button
- It shows an error "???NO_VENDOR_NAME???"
You have enabled Document Management Service (DMS) in Provisioning, but there is a misconfiguration within the Document Management Service feature.
- Option 1: Please refer to SAP Help Portal - SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite - Integrating with Third Party Document Storage where you can find instructions to configure Document Management Service.
- The responsible component for Document Management Service is Platform (LOD-SF-PLT).
- Option 2: If you do not have a third-party cloud storage vendor, please disable "Enable Document Management Service" in Provisioning -> Company Settings, and the issue can be resolved.
- As a customer, you do not have access to Provisioning. To complete tasks in Provisioning, contact your Implementation Partner. If you are no longer working with an Implementation Partner, contact SAP Cloud Support.
2473177 - Resume Upload Keeps Spinning and Doesn't Attach the File - Recruiting Management
2355307 - How to grant RBP Permission for Document Management Service tool?
2859372 - How to enable Quick Apply - Recruiting Management
???NO_VENDOR_NAME???, quick apply, job application, external career site, candidate , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem