You would like to understand if it is possible to add the tab Changes in a Workflow Rule detailed view.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Workflow Rules work center.
- Select and Open any workflow rule.
- See that only the tab General Data is available.
The Changes tab is currently not delivered as standard in the Cloud for Customer system
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
1. If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
2. If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Workflow Rule; Workflow; Changes; Tab; Unavailable; C4C; Service; Cloud for Customer; Sales; Cloud Service Center , KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , How To