This article describes the steps on How to forward your candidates to unposted job requisitions.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
1. In Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Settings > Make sure to check the option "Allow forwarding of candidates to unposted jobs."
Note: This setting will allow you to see the Include unposted jobs option in the Forward pop-up.
2. When you open a Candidate Profile > Forward to Requisitions > You will see the option "Include unposted jobs" > Make sure to check it.
3. Or, when you open an Application > Take Action > Forward > Forward to Requisitions > You will see the option "Include unposted jobs" > Make sure to check it.
Note: In order to see the Forward to Requisitions option on the Job Application you have to have the right permissions. See KBA 2788707.
4. When you still cannot see the "Include unposted jobs" option in the Forward pop-up even though "Allow forwarding of candidates to unposted jobs" is enabled in Manage Recruiting Settings, try disabling it and re-enabling it again.
5. If you cannot see any job requisition in the search results, even after checking "Include unposted jobs" option, try to verify whether there are any results returned at all when none of the filters is used. You may have a search issue and your instance may need a re-index. See KBA 2230010.
Forward, Unposted Job Requisitions, Application, Recruiting Management, RCM, Recruiting Settings, How To, Search , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , How To