- Custom MDF blocks are not displaying data within People Profile after the 1911 release
- Issue appears to only occur in custom MDF blocks
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud - 1911
- People Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to employee's People Profile
- Scroll to any custom MDF block and check if data is available
Please Note: Data is not missing, as it is available in edit or history screens - however is not visible in view mode of People Profile
This issue was found to be a defect in the 1911 release and Engineering is working on a patch to temporarily correct this behavior.
Expectation after patch:
- The patch will add a 'Show More' button, which will display the data in the custom MDF block.
- Unfortunately, the data still will not be visible on the initial view of the data - users will have to select 'Show More' to make the data visible.
- A more permanent fix will come in a future release
PTCH-31762, ECT-127992, ECT-128823, ECT-128824, ECT-128784, ECT-128817, MDF, Custom MDF, People Profile, PP3, no data , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-MDF , Metadata Framework , Bug Filed