Is there a difference between the dynamic and static RBP permission groups on the basis of functionality?
SAP SuccessFactors Suite
1) Static permission groups:
- They are created and modified by adding individual usernames to a group by importing a CSV file. They store a static list of users instead of a list based on dynamically generated criteria. Changing user information does not modify group members, you must redefine group members by importing an updated CSV file.
- Static permission groups are created under Admin Center -> Manage Permission Groups -> Import Static Groups.
2) Dynamic permission groups:
- They are generated automatically when the attributes of employees match the group selection criteria. Administrators can create and manage dynamic permission groups for both employees and external users.
- Dynamic permission groups are created under Admin Center -> Manage Permission Groups -> Create New.
RBP Admin Guide, RBP Manual, RBP setup instructions,how to create permission group,RBP static permission group,Modify Static group, Static Group, dynamic groupd, rbp groups, groups, permission groups, import static groups.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core 1911