Example Payment advice information is not being sent when payment runs executed. Sender email blank
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
S/4 HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- In App Output Parameter Determination (App ID APOC_WD_BRF_DEC_TAB_MAINTAIN) settings maintained as per J60 Test Script
- Manage Automatic Payment (App ID F0770) run. Output Not generated.
- In App Manage Output Items (App ID F2279) Payment Advice in status "In Prepartion"
- Active version in use incorrect.
- It may be the case that the version being viewed is the inactive version.
- Only the active version can be determined from BRF+.
- To check the active version go to App Output Parameter Determination
- Select Show Rules for (in this case example Payment Advice) Determination Step: Email Settings
- Select More -> Display Object Version (Display Object Version for each step to check active version in use)
- Review Active Version
- Check your BRF+ setting Active changes in Edit mode.
- Note with regard to the old output request of payment advice in status in preparation, it is necessary to reverse those payment in app Reset Cleared Items (App ID F2223) and create new payment proposal in app Manage Automatic Payment. After payment medium is created, the OM payment advice should be triggered automatically.
2808603 - Output Parameter Determination - Creation of condition Field
J60 test script See section BRF+ Settings for Payment Advice
J60 test script see section BRF+ Settings for Printed Checks
BRF+, OUTPUT PARAMTER DETERMINATION, payment advice, check, APOC_WD_BRF_DEC_TAB_MAINTAIN, version, sender, Sender email address can't be initial, no output possible for output item due to conconsistencies, Reset Cleared Items, F0770, FIN_FO_PAYM_ADVICE , KBA , FI-BL-PT-FO , payment forms , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , Problem