In S/4 HANA cloud system, cancel reason is always set to "Sample Cancellation reason" in B2C XML
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1503
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1506
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1511
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1603
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1605
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1608
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1611
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1702
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1705
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1708
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1711
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1802
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1805
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1811
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1808
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1902
Reproducing the Issue
- Run edoc_cockpit
- Choose the document
- Display the XML file
This is hardcoded in cloud BAdI.
The phenomenon is caused by following cloud BAdI.
- Open app “extensibility -> custom fields and logic”
- Click custom logic tab
- Click “+” button
- Select business context “eDocument: Taiwan” and BAdI Description: “eDocument Taiwan: Complete Invoice and Allowance XML Files”
You can edit the cloud BAdI sample code, remove the code line for "sample cancel reason" as a temporary workaround.
In the future, the related source code in the BAdI above will be removed by hotfix.
S4, HANA S4CORE , KBA , CA-GTF-CSC-EDO-TW , eDocument Taiwan , Problem