- The purpose of this KBA is to explain in detail how to run a ST12 Performance Trace when using import BW connection to create or update model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) from Bex query or CDS View
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse (BW)
- Import Data Connectivity
Reproducing the Issue
[Enter your Reproducing the Issue here...]
- Logon to your SAP NetWeaver BW system and start transaction ST12.
- Select User/Tasks option by giving the Comment, User Name, and Task type as * and then select Start Trace.
- Go to SAC to try creating a new model or refreshing import job in existing model based on the import data connection to BW.
- Select End Trace & Collect in the ST12 trace screen, which will take us to the collect trace screen.
- Click on the execute or Enter button to collect the trace details. Make sure the check box Delete created ABAP trace files after collection is unchecked if the trace is to be used for future analysis.
- Once the trace is collected the trace is ready for analysis. In Trace Analysis pane, select the trace you are concern about and then start analysis.
=> At least, you can double click one trace record in the trace collection to check the total time it takes.
=> For more details about ST12 performance trace, please refer to the following document or reach SAP Support using component SV-PERF.
SAP KBA 2436955 - Step by step instructions on how to use ST12 trace for analysis
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, rstt, rsrt, activation, activate, BW, trace, query, BEx, CDS, view, import, Import, Acquired, Acquire , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI-IDC , Import Data Connection , How To