When the user is performing a candidate search, an error regarding the user country is displayed. Please, refer to the following:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting > Candidates tab
- Search for any candidate
- Referred message will be thrown
As the message says, the user Country is not configured. In the User Data File, the Country is either blank or not configured properly, therefore the system cannot match the user country and the candidate privacy option selected.
You must update the Country value for the affected user. For that, you can follow the next steps:
- In Admin Center > Go to Employee Export
- Export User File
- On the .csv file, update the Country column for the affected user
- In Admin Center > Go to Import Employee Data
- Select Import Data operation
- Entity as Basic Import
- Choose the file
- Validate Import File Data to perform a validation before uploading the file
- Import button to upload the file
- To follow the job, you can click on Monitor Job button
Make sure that the changes were applied successfully by checking if the user has now access to the candidate search.
2213656 - Candidate Privacy options - Recruiting Management
Your search was unsuccessful. The user country/region is not configured; Search Error; Country; Search; Error; Can't Find Candidate; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem