- You are using the Return scenario with Repair.
- You cannot assign the created Service Order to the Return.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Sales Order workcenter.
- Select the Returns View.
- Open Return ABC (ABC represents the ID of the used Return).
- Navigate to the Items Tab.
- Click the Assign Reference button and enter the relevant Service Order ID DEF (DEF represents the Service Order ID).
You get warning message "Product 123 in Customer Return differs from referenced product in Service Order" (123 represents the Product ID).
- In your Service Order DEF you did not select the correct Affected Product.
- You can only assign Service Orders, which reference the Return Product as Affected Product.
- Navigate to the Service Orders workcenter.
- Select the Service Order Processing view.
- Open Service Order DEF.
- Navigate to the Affected Product tab.
- Enter Product 123 as Affected Product.
Now you can assign Service Order DEF as reference to the Customer Return.
Customer Return, Service Repair Scenario, Service Order, Reference, Assign, Retoure, Serviceauftrag, Referenz Setzung, , KBA , AP-CRP-CR , Customer Return , Problem