- SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors Account area does not show under System > Administration > Database Configuration in your SAP Analytics Cloud tenant on non-SAP data center.
- You should see the following SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors Account area but that is not visible in your Cloud Foundry SAC tenant
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.
Reproducing the Issue
- Integrate SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors with SAP Analytics Cloud Cloud Foundry tenants to be able to import data from several third-party cloud applications, such as Dropbox, OneDrive, SFTP
- You follow Product Guide to add SAP Cloud Platform information in SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors Account area under System > Administration > Database Configuration in your SAP Analytics Cloud tenant
- But you do not see SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors Account area in your SAC tenant.
Toggle NEW_DA_CLOUDELEMENTS_LICENSING is turned off on this particular tenant for some reasons.
Please open a support incident under the component LOD-ANA-BI. We will involve the Operations team to turn on this toggle for the tenant.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, Secured File Transfer Protocol element , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem