When the rule is triggered onChange the error message begins with a number and if the rule is triggered onSave the error message begins with error.
SAP SucessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a rule to raise the message "test" with error severity
- Go to Manage Business Configuration ->employmentInfo
- Assign the rule as onSave and also as onChange in the Original Start Date field
- Go to Employee Profile ->Employment Details
- Edit the field Original Start Date and trigger the error message below
- Click Ok and try to save. You will get the following error message
This is expected system behavior. The error messages displayed onSave and onChange are different and we cannot customize that.
If you want you can open an enhacement request. For more information you can check the KBA 2090228 - How to Submit Enhancement Requests for SAP SuccessFactors Products.
on save, on change, error message, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-ADM , Admin Tools (EC Core only) , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , Business Rules & Event Derivation , Problem