Even with the payment term set in the credit memo document, the Net Due Date is equal to the Baseline Date.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
S/4 HANA CLOUD
Reproducing the Issue
- In App Create Incoming Invoice (App ID FB60)
- Select Transaction Credit Memo
- Enter details including Payment Terms
- The Baseline Date and Due on Date are the same which is not expected.
As Per the F1 help on Field inv. Ref
Document No. of the Invoice to Which the Transaction Belongs
For line items which are related to another line item , this field contains the number of the partner document.
In the standard system the field is used for the following:
- Credit memos that refer to a particular invoice item
- Subsequent invoices for an invoice item
- Partial payments for an invoice item
- Partial clearings of down payments
In the first two cases mentioned, the terms of payment terms of payment are copied from the cross-referenced invoice item into the item currently being processed. This ensures that items due on the same date are paid together by automatic payment.
A special rule applies to credit memos that contain a "V" in this field. The due date is determined in the same way as for an invoice. If the field is empty (containing neither a document number nor a "V") the due date is the baseline date for payment.
- For the credit memo without reference invoice the baseline date is considered as the due date of this credit memo for the payment processing.
- Enter in Invoice Reference the terms of payment terms of payment are copied from the cross-referenced invoice item into the item currently being processed
- If you want use the payment term days, you must enter the Indicator "V" in Inv. Ref, in addition to the specified Payment Term
FB60, FB70, Create Outgoing Invoice, Create Incoming Invoice, Customer Credit Memo, Supplier Create Memo, Vendor, Due Date, Base Line Date, BSEG-ZFBDT, RFPOS-FAEDT, Invoice Reference, Manage Supplier Line Items, F0712, Manage Customer Line Items, F0711 , KBA , FI-FIO-AR , Fiori UI for Accounts Receivable , FI-AR-AR-A , Posting/Clearing/Special General Ledger , FI-AP-AP-A , Posting/Clearing/Special General Ledger , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , Problem