You have migrated the Invoice AAA (AAA represents the Invoice) with success but when you add it in a Payment Allocation you receive a dump.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Payment Management workcenter.
- Go to the Payment Allocation view.
- Search for ID BBB (BBB represents the Payment Allocation ID) and Open it.
- Click on View All.
- Add the Supplier CCC (CCC represents the Supplier of the Invoice AAA) in 'Customer/Supplier ID'.
- Select (Matched) the Invoice AAA.
You receive a Dump.
In the file of the migration you did not maintain the same Group ID for the ProductTax and WithholdingTax.
You can open an Incident to ask us to correct the migration file in backend.
[Enter your See Also here...]
Migration of Supplier Invoice, Payment Allocation, Dump, Customer/Supplier ID , KBA , dump , customer/supplier id , migration of supplier invoice , payment allocation , AP-DUE-TXR , Tax Receivables Payables Register , Problem