Sales Quote ID is missing in the document flow of Sales Contract.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quote view.
- Select New.
- Create a new Sales Quote ABC (ABC represents Sales Quote ID).
- Go to the Sales Data facet.
- Create a new Sales Contract XYZ (XYZ represents Contract ID).
- Go to the Contract work center.
- Open the Contract XYZ which is created from Sales Quote ABC.
- Go to the Document flow facet.
- Here the Sales Quote ABC is missing.
References are only written if the predecessor (=quote) does not have errors and "is approved or approval not necessary" and "is submitted".
In order to see the preceding document in the document flow of a sales contract please follow the process as follows:
- Create a Quote without any error message.
- Approve the Quote.
- Submit the Quote.
- Create the follow up Contract.
Here, the document flow of the Contract will show the Sales Quote ID.
[Enter your See Also here...]
Sales Quote, Contract, Sales Contract, Document flow of Sales Contract, Sales Quote missing in Document flow of Contract. , KBA , LOD-LE-COP-SLS , Sales Contract , Problem