- Creating a Job Requisition (From Blank Template, Families and Roles or by copying), there is an error message - Error: Unable to process your request. Please contact your configuration team for assistance.
- When assigning an Operator to a Job Requisition the person is not found, even being part of the operator group
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to recruiting
- Select create Job Requisition
- Select any Method (Copy Existing Job Requisition | Browse "Families & Roles" | Create New Job Requisition From Blank Template)
- Fill the initial info
- When submitting the Job, the error shows - Error: Unable to process your request. Please contact your configuration team for assistance. OR
- After Creating the Job, when filling operators, there are users that are not found.
This is being caused by an error in the Autocomplete Search for People search. This error was caused by the release and our engineers are already working on permanent fix.
WORKAROUND: To disable the employment information in the autocomplete search, put a check in the "Disable Universal Person Auto-Complete Search" option in Provisioning > Company Settings. By default, the Disable Universal Person Auto-Complete Search is disabled.
WORKAROUND 2 : Remove default operator user id from Admin selected user
Go To Admin page --> Manage Recruiting Team Settings --> Check the default operator user id and remove same user from the admin selected users of all operator team. For Example, IF you have “XYZ” as the user in default Operator, then this user id “XYZ” should be removed from “Admin Selected Users of all operator team
* Please notice that if this feature is disable in Provisioning, this will be removed for all BizX modules (not just Recruiting)
**If you are the customer, Support may Disable the option upon request
2857042 - 1911 - Q4 Recruiting Release information FAQ
Error: Unable to process your request. Please contact your configuration team for assistance, create, job, operator, Disable Universal Person Auto-Complete Search, people search , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem