You would like to add the External ID field to the ticket creation screen via the Adaptation Mode, however, you are not able to find the field in the available fields list.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Click + to create a new ticket.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click user options.
- Click Start Adaptation.
- Navigate to the screen and access the fields list.
- See that the External ID field is not available.
The External ID field is currently not delivered as standard to be added in the ticket creation screen.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of SAP Application Development site, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Ticket; Service; C4C; Cloud for Customer; External ID; Customer Field; New; Adaptation; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To