- The item schedule demand automatic process sends notifications when it finds that the number of requests for an item matches or exceeds the minimum number of registration set of the scheduled offering.
- The Item Scheduling Demand Notification is being sent to the even the Scheduled Offering has a blank minimum registration value
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
The system considers a blank minimum registration to be equal to zero (0).
- The Product Management team stated that they designed the LMS so that if the scheduled offering's minimum registration field is left blank, the LMS will treat it as zero -thus explaining why the Item Scheduling Demand notification was triggered.
- For example, if a user registers for the scheduled offering, the number of requests (1) becomes greater than the minimum registration threshold (0), triggering the Item Scheduling Demand notification to be sent to the designated contact email.
- Any feedbacks encountered on this can be provided on SuccessFactors Community.
- Any enhancements should be posted on the Influence Page.
LRN-41907, Item Scheduling Demand Notification, Blank minimum registration, SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , Product Enhancement