The following error message occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile (SAC Mobile):
- [Error Message or Behavior] When using SAC Mobile with Azure ADP and Reverse Proxy, accessing an SAC Story using Live Hana data, a 403 Forbidden message is displayed briefly in SAC Mobile.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile 2.60.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch SAC Mobile
- Select Story that is using Live Hana data
- Fist time connecting, select Stay Signed in
- You will be prompted two times for credentials
- Second and subsequent times connecting you will briefly see the 403 Forbidden message on the sapHana page, and without doing anything else the story will appear
This issue is due to a configuration miss.
Add Azure IdP URL (*.microsoftonline.com or https://login.microsoftonline.com) to the list of allowed origins of auth.html on HANA.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, SAC Mobile , KBA , LOD-ANA-MOB-IOS , SAC Mobile IOS specific , Problem