- Sort does not work in Heat Map chart in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) story when a dimension exists on both X and Y axis and there is unbooked/null data.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story based on sample BestRun sample data model
- Create a Heat Map chart with Sale Manager as X-Axis dimension; Location as Y-Axis dimension; Gross Margin as Color
- Click the chart > choose Sort > Location > Add Custom Order
- For example: edit the location order to Nevada;Oregon;California > Save
- Refresh the story > click the chart > Sort > Location > set to use Custom Order defined above; however Custom Order is not applied on the chart
This is a known limitation with the current version of SAP Analytics Cloud.
The feature is currently being worked on by Development.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem