Mass Print and Save on Candidate Application
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
You must have enabled the Enable Inline Viewing of Resumes (Inline Resume Viewer) option in Provisioning Company Settings.
Define read permission in the job application XML template to view the Candidate-Uploaded Attachments and Internally-Uploaded Attachments options on the Mass Print window.
To print the document in the All Attachments section, define the data types of the files as multiattachmentselection and multiattachment with custom="true" in the job application XML template.
Select any of the following options to select elements of the application to include in the PDF document to print or save:
- Candidate-entered application info Mass print the cover letter, resume, and application that candidate provides to the application.
- All Attachments Print Cover Letter, Resume, and additional uploaded documents (Candidate-Uploaded Attachments and Internally-Uploaded Attachments) in a job application. The option Candidate-Uploaded Attachments is to print additional attachments that candidate uploads. Internally-Uploaded Attachments is to print additional attachments that Recruiters or Hiring team uploads. You can select any one or all the options in the All Attachments section to print the documents. The maximum file size allowed for printing is 50 MB.
- All application info Mass print the cover letter, resume, and information saved in an application.
The Print/Download feature has different behaviors in different browsers:
- In Google Chrome browser, the file is opened in additional tab to print or download the file.
- In Internet Explorer and Edge browser, a popup opens prompting you to Open, Save As, or Cancel. A PDF reader software is required in your machine to view the file.
- In Firefox and Safari browsers, you can view the document in the Downloads folder.
Mass, Print, Save, Download, Resume, Cover Letter, Attachments, Application , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem