- When a user tries to create a Report - Story from Report Centre they get a screen saying "Your Domain is not trusted. Please contact your system administrator."
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics
- SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Service
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Report Centre;
- Click on new;
- Choose Report - Story;
- Get page saying "Your domain is not trusted. Please contact your system administrator."
- The domain of the overlay is not trusted by the IAS tenant.
- Browser settings are blocking cookies.
- Add the necessary domain to the IAS tenant's trust settings as described in the "Configure Trusted Domains" documentation.
- Enable third-party cookies in the browser (check the respective browser's documentation).
- Disable "Prevent cross-site tracking" or "Do not track" options (check the respective browser's documentation).
IAS, SCI, trusted domain, overlay, embedded frame, domain not trusted, trust,Identity Authentication, tenant settings, configuration, cloud identity, Report - Story, SAC, Embedded Edition of People Analytics, , KBA , sac , esac , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC , SAP Analytics Cloud for SuccessFactors , LOD-SF-PLT-IAS , Identity Authentication Services (IAS) With BizX , BC-IAM-IDS , Identity Authentication Service , Problem