Saved filter profiles will provide an Invalid status when attempting to Edit a profile. When selecting the Invalid status, user will received one of 2 statuses.
- This Filter Profile contains a reference to a dimension or dimension node which is restricted in role based security.
- Analysis Dimension does not exist.
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Within Workforce Analytics, select Saved Filters under Filters section
- View/Edit Saved Filter profiles
- Saved profiles will be displayed for selection. Invalid status can be seen under the Default column
- Saved filter profiles need to have a measure and dimension identified otherwise no changes to data will be seen.
- Based on the Invalid status message received, user will need to apply one of the resolution steps below.
There are 2 resolutions based on the message received:
- The filter profile will need to contain a dimension as the query will not be able to populate a chart thus leading to an invalid filter profile. Ensure a dimension is applied under the Report By section.
- The filter profile is using an incorrect measure for the dimensions being used in the filter profile. The measure used in the filter should only be used within the same domain. Ex. Workforce Profile measure filter will not work with a Staffing function measure filter.
WFA, work force, Success factors, SF , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , Problem