Is it possible to report on the candidates that are under the New value in New column in Candidate Workbench?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
There isn't in Adhoc reports a specific value or table that will bring up this information, that is the candidates that are under the "New" value in "New" column. A way you can achieve that is by reporting on the Snapshot date. What happens is that when an application is reviewed/opened by an operator for the first time, a snapshot of the application is created. That means that once opened, it will remain that way until the candidate needs to edit their application again at a certain stage (in multi-stage applications case).
So, what does the snapshot have to do with the New column?
Once an application isn't opened yet by an operator, the New value remains in the New column. Once it is opened by an operator, the New value is no longer available under that column.
But, for the cases where the candidates were automatically dispositioned without being reviewed, the New value will also be gone (as seen and explained in KBA 2867615 - "New" flag disappears if candidate is automatically disqualified - Recruiting Management). If you move them back to the Talent Pipeline, you will see the New value will be back under the New column. But, in case that is not a valid process for you as it is handy, the quick way to see what candidates haven't been reviewed yet, you can take a report of the candidates where the snapshot haven't been taken yet. Follow the steps below to obtain that information:
- Go to Reporting, and create a new report based on Recruiting V2
- Select from the Application table the information that you need, but also make sure to select the "Snapshot Date":
- Click on Done, then go to the Filters tab
- Here, you will have two options: you can filter specifically by a Job Requisition ID, OR you can filter by Snapshot Date is Null
- In case you would like to add a filter to see the candidates that haven't been reviewed for a specific job requisition ID, you can add a filter on requisition ID:
- If you prefer to see all candidates that the application hasn't been reviewed yet, you call filter by the candidates that the Snapshot Date is Null:
- Add a Filter for Snapshot Date under Application table
- Then, define it by Rule. So, click on the By Rule tab
- Click on "Add Rule" button
- On Rule 1, select on the dropdown the "Is Null" value, then click on Done
- Then, once you click on Done and Preview, you will see that the data being pulled will be for candidates that the snapshot hasn't been taken yet
candidates, application, snapshot, new column, new value, new, dispositioned, disqualified, new flag, candidate reviewed, application reviewed, reviewed by operator. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To