You would like to display your Ticket Signatures within your Ticket Summaries, but you are not sure how to do it.
SAP Cloud for Customer
To display the Ticket Signatures within the Ticket Summaries, two prerequisites must be attended;
A scoping question must be marked
- The standard Ticket template must be enhanced using the Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
A scoping question must be marked, to scope it, please follow the below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration Workcenter.
- Open the Implementation Project View.
- Select the First Implementation Project.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Click on Next and go to Questions.
- Expand Service.
- Expand Service Request Management.
- Mark the question Do you want to use locally-stored templates for ticket summary report?.
Once you mark this question, you will need to enhance the standard C4C template. The standard delivered template 'Service Request' does not contain any signature placeholders to be displayed, but SAP exposes signature data for customer to bind to the placeholders and display it.
To enhance form templates, first you will need to download the Adobe LiveCycle Designer which is available in the Download Center.
Once that is downloaded, you will need to download the template by following the below steps;
- Select the Administration work center.
- Open the Business Flexibility view
- Select the Form Template Maintenance option.
- Download the template from Service Tickets.
The steps showing how to set up the placeholders can be found in the KBA 2387372 - How to include Signature into Form Template and the binding path.
Signatures; Ticket; Summary; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To