Add Function not available for "Manage Workflow * " app in production
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA 1911
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
If a workflow has been transported from a Q system it is intended behavior to have the scenario locked in P system.
Once a workflow scenario has been transported to Production system using the Import Collection app from source system (Q-system) the workflow Scenario is locked and can no longer be modified. SAP recommend to have one leading source system.
To edit workflows, follow the steps below:
- Use "Manage Workflows for..." Apps in your Q-System (Source) for any required changes
- Transport the changes via "Export Software Collections" App in Q-System
- Import changes via "Import Software Collections" App in P-System
Users assigned to workflows should exist in both Q and P systems with the same business partner identification, see Note 2813272
SWF_WORKFLOW, S/4 HANA Cloud, Workflow, ATO, Import, Software Collection, Scenario, locked, SWF_FLEX_TR_STAT, transport, , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , MM-FIO-PUR-PO , Fiori UI for Purchase Orders , Problem