You have maintained a postal address for an account. Then, you create a workflow rule for the Accounts BO and try to use the Postal Code field as condition. However, you cannot select any postal code from the dropdown menu.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customers work center.
Go to the Accounts view.
Open an account.
Go to the Address facet.
Maintain a postal code there.
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to the Workflow Rules view.
- Click in New.
- Business Object: Account.
- Timing: On Every Save.
- In the Define Condition section, click in Add Group.
- Maintain Field: Postal Code, Compare Operator: Contains, With: Value.
- In the last drop down field, it shows as 'No items found'.
Postal Code cannot currently be used in workflow conditions.
Our development team has confirmed that they will try to make this possible in a future release. However, we still cannot make any commitment.
If your scenario cannot be implemented via workflow, please either evaluate the PDI option or check if the territory realignment run can be scheduled more frequently.
postal code, condition, workflow rule, realignment run, , KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To