You have added Item Processing Codes in the Activity Tickets for Customer Support. But, the entries got deleted due to some reason and there is no change log.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Business Configuration work center and select Overview view
2. Search for the activity Tickets for Customer Support
3. Open the activity and select Maintain Item Processing Codes
4. You can see that the codes which you had entered before is no longer available
This is because, you would have switched off the business topic "Integration into Sales, Service, and Marketing Processes" (BT_OD_FND_PIMSD). As a result, all child business options went out of scope, too. Among these, there is option BO_LEAP_SRQ_FOL_UP_BTD ("Follow Up Business Transaction Document Processing in an External Application or Solution"). In turn, this option is linked to the BC sets which deliver the content for the mentioned activity.Hence, based on the descoping of the mentioned business topic the item processing codes were removed from the fine tuning view too.
You need to scope Integration into Sales, Service, and Marketing Processes.
Follow below steps to scope relevant Scoping Questions:
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter
- Select Implementation Project view
- Edit Implementation Project
- Go to Questions tab
- Select the following:
a.Communication and Information Exchange
b.Integration with External Applications and Solutions
c.Integration into Sales, Service, and Marketing Processes
- Select the scoping element and then review the Question, "Do you want to create follow-up documents for service tickets from your cloud solution to an external application?"
Once the scoping is added, You need to add the Item Processing Codes again in the Activity Tickets for Customer Support.
Business Configuration, Tickets for Customer Support, Item Processing Codes , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Problem