Picklists showing OptionIDs in all EC domain Ad Hoc Reports:
- Person and Employment (As of Date)
- Person and Employment Export
- Person and Employment Audit
- Job Info (Date Range)
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - b1911
- Adhoc Reporting
- Picklist Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Reporting
- Run existing report or Create a new table/adhoc report of Person and Employment Info (as of date)
- Select some fields e.g. userid, username and the picklist fields E.g Marital Status, Event
- Click on Preview
- Only the Option ID is displayed, even Show Value ID configuration option is not maintained in Reporting level.
This is identified as 1911 Release issue, if instance picklist is already migrated to Picklist Center
- Engineering are aware of this behaviour and are investigating the root cause.
- This KBA will be updated with further details from the Engineering team once available.
From provisioning, we need to do the following:
Check - Disable Ad-hoc centralized caching service
Check - - Enable Ad-hoc concurrent caching service
ECT-128371, STE-15713, Option ID, MDF Picklist, Person and Employment (As of date), report showing numeric values, Picklist Label , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data (EC core only) , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , Bug Filed