You are processing sales order to international customers from a UK based company and cannot find HS Codes in Product Master Data, nor in the invoice.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Product and Service Portfolio.
- Select the Product View.
- Open any Product.
There is no option to enter HS codes. In sales documents, there is no option to add HSN codes either.
- This is currently a limitation with provided workaround, as documented in Blog How to add the commodity code to the delivery note or invoice?
- The requirement has been taken into our backlog and will be available in a future release.
- Create an extension field on product master data.
- Extend the extension field via extension scenarios to Sales Documents and then further to Delivery Note and Customer Invoice.
- Add the extension field in the respective Output documents.
Brexit, HS Code, Commodity Code, Customs, Export, Zolltarifnummer, Zoll, , KBA , AP-CI-CI-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , Problem